If you would like to submit something for publication to Tank and AFV News, please feel free to do so. We are interested in the following:
- Interesting pictures of tanks and armored vehicles.
- Stories from tankers about their first hand experiences. (Sorry, no stories about how someone’s father’s uncle’s German barber destroyed 17 Sherman tanks in a Tiger unless verification can be provided.)
- Well written and researched articles about armored vehicles or armored units. Providing sources is a big plus. Rants about “this tank was best” or “this tank sucked” are less likely to be accepted.
- Articles about upcoming books. We are all for helping authors get the word out about their books and projects. If you have a book and want to promote it, let us know.
- Publishers, if you send us a book, we will review it! (provided it has something to do with tanks or armored vehicles.)
- If anyone is interested in creating content for the Hobby section of the website, please contact us.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
While we may consider publishing articles written under an internet username, items submitted with a real name and some biographical information will be considered a plus.